Our Commitment To You
Whether this will be your first time or returning, we are excited and looking forward to have you in our little home in Bangkok. During the closure, we have been working tirelessly to implement a comprehensive strategy for re-opening our doors to you. This plan is built upon the foundation to provide our customer and staffs with the highest standard in hygiene, sanitation, health, and safety.
Your wellbeing is our utmost priority!
From all of us here at The Cabochon, we would like to thank you for your countious support, patience, and understanding as we are all in this together.
OUR PLEDGES TO YOU:
- All staff are now required to complete pre-shift “health/ temperature” check, and must be checked by their shift supervisor.
- All staff must wear face mask during service hours.
- Hand Sanitizers are placed throughout public areas with cleared indicated signages.
- Disinfecting “high traffic” areas after each use (e.g. door handles, counter surfaces)
- Dining tables have been set up to ensure proper social distancing.
- All staff has been taught with occupational safety and health protocol to properly respond to health-related crisis if so arise.
- All safety measures are in line or exceeds with local and international standards of recommendations.
- Portable UV lights to kill bacteria and germs on contact surfaces such as Credit Card, utensils, and remotes.
- All customers must follow the 4-Steps protocol upon entering & exiting
- Hand Sanitized 2) Temperature check 3) Contactless QR Code Check-in/ Check-out 4) Wear a mask at all time.
- Scheduled monthly sanitizer fumigations in all common areas.
HOSPITAL/ INTERNATIONAL CERTIFIED GRADE CLEANING:
- We only use hospital grade and/or international certified highly effective cleaning solutions throughout the building.
- Staff have been trained to use all disinfectant/ anti-bacterial chemicals safely and effectively.
- Increased after-closing/ nightly detailed cleaning.
Additional COVID-19 Resources
or contact email@example.com for further assistance.